The SNAP (Serial Network Alert Processor) system performs serial and/or Ethernet based alert detection and processing, allowing protocol conversion, repeat notification, escalation, translation, filtering, routing, logging, splitting, combining, scheduled processing and reporting. SNAP provides a Browser based configuration interface.
• Licensed for Quantity of 3 Total I/O Ports
• Licensed for Quantity of 1 Pager App Connection
• Limited to 11 Total Pager App Concurrent Connections
The SNAP Standard Model is currently in testing and will be available soon!
The WaveWare DAV Products are designed to monitor and process alert messages, display a list of active alerts on attached digital televisions via an HDMI interface, and audibly notify personnel when a new alert is processed. DAV Products are available in 3 models: The DAV, the DAVp and the DAVp-R:
• DAV (P/N: 0250-1010) – A DAV which utilizes the Pi 3 and Ethernet to Connect with the WaveWare MARS™ and the WaveWare SNAP using Only the LAN to Receive the Alert Messages and an HDMI Output to Display the Alerts List onto the Digital Monitors.
• DAVp (P/N: 0250-1070) – A DAV but with a Paging Data Receiver (PDR) Module. Monitors “RF” for Alert Message Activation and Cancellation Signals via a Paging Transmitter and Manages the Display of “Active Alerts” on an attached Digital Monitors.
• DAVp-R (P/N: 0520-1071) – A DAVp but with an Added DC Relay Output Module, for use with External Annunciation Devices, (EX: The Horn / Strobe Combos, Sold Separate).
The WaveWare Youtube Channel has just uploaded 4 new Tutorial videos detailing how to setup different inputs and outputs. If you want to request a certain video be made, or if you have questions on the operation and configuration of the MARS, feel free to contact us during business hours.
Copyright © 2017 WaveWare Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved.